Starting to prepare very very late I need a guidance of how what when to do

So I am from a local school. No knowledge about these exams but now aspiring to crack it but. I’m avg student. I’ve wasted 3/4 th of my class 11th. It’s half of November now and people say I can’t make it now it’s very late but I still don’t loose hope just need quite a bit help now.

14 Likes

STOP THINKING AND START DOING
whether you are a avg student or brilliant student tha thing that matters is your strategy and your discipline. Choose a good source of neet coaching. Study regularly and start making targets. Get yourself a motive to go in MBBS strong enough that will make you study hard. So believe in yourself and under perfect mentorship go for your dream.

14 Likes

Listen broo.
First of all you have to think less about it bcz you can crack iit jee exam after completing full syllabus of class 12th and 3-4 months of the class 11th that means you have to clear your basics concepts of class 11th .
Please don’t think more that what people say. Please go on your daily work set up and start doing.

9 Likes

Firstly it’s never late to start. As of now very less time is remaining. So, you have to do hard work to crack it.
Daily basis 7-8 hour study
You can do following things:-
• Focus on Ncert and Previous year question
• Stick to one coaching/platform/study material/book
• Weekly or after 15 days NEET level test
• Focus on biology, then chemistry and then physics

Pro tip:- Take guide/help from your mentor
@Dr.NishantJangra @ExprtoMentors @Team_Exprto @Draiims @Ankit1729 @Disha1819 @Mbbs_dream @meenarani1556 @mini610 @neet

7 Likes

Hey… It’s actually never too late to start your preparations!
Focus on covering your syllabus now and make use of the time you have as much as possible. You might not be able to cover the entire syllabus in the short period but you always can do your best!
Try not procrastinating and start working.
JEE also gives you multiple chances. So don’t panic about you starting too late, you might be the one starting early for the next attempt when rest of the others are just thinking of taking a drop.
The only advice would be to make use of the remaining time as much as possible.

5 Likes

Sir
Mujhse target follow nhi hote
Please give daily target please
Daily target dedo please ya weekly target dedo please…

4 Likes

You can contact your mentor. Target setting is very important for prepration. I cant give same target to everyone as becz everyone have there own way of studying and learning :relaxed:

3 Likes

Aap mujhe target de skte ho kya please guide me I am 1st year dropper…
Procrastinate hota hai mujhse please guide me… Mein kyu excuse nhi dugi BSS mujhe ek track pe lado please bhaiya
Kindly request :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Okk sure tell team for a mentorship session with me than

3 Likes

Okay but how I tell to team for your mentorship

3 Likes

Call exprto team. Either go to site.

3 Likes

mai neet ki student hun sir jee ki nahi to aap mujhe guide kare please aur btaye mai kya kru kaise kru

3 Likes

Mujhe koi aese option hi nhi dikh rha call krne ke liye or site Kaha pr haii?

1 Like

Pdhai kro aache se kro👍🏻
Aap Avi start kr rhi ho toh Apne basic clear krte huye chalo chapter ko start krne ke phle ush chapter ke pyq Dekho Kish topic se kese questions aa rhe haiii high weightage topic pr Jada focus kro but chodna Kuch hai krna Sara haiii…
✓Chemistry mein aap agar physical chemistry start kr rhi ho toh sab se pdhle MOLE CONCEPT pdho bcoz mole concept Sare chapters mein use hota hai except some like surface chemistry solid state…
Organic chemistry ke liye goc, isomerism se start kro then organic aachi lgne lagegi
Inorganic chemistry mein periodic table and chemical bonding krlo phle ish chapter ke wad koi BHI chapter pdh skti ho…

✓physics mein basic maths vector, diff. , Integration se start kro or kinematics
✓ biology Sare NEET ASPIRANTS Ka favourite subject hota haiii
ISH mein sare chapters link hote toh haii but aap ko chapter aacha lge ushse start kr skti ho becoz Aapne 11 th 12 th mein v toh bio pdhi hogi na

Wish you all the best :+1::sparkles:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Check the following post, all things are explain in that.

Post link:- How to crack NEET/JEE mains exams?

2 Likes

Team export ko msg Krna hai kya?? But how I can

contact team exprto at 7042352673

2 Likes

Nishant se aise hi baat ni hoskti ky?

You can join with exprto team