Strategy and motivation

Sir, i am about to complete my syllabus by 25-26th March (inorganic by 10th April) sir , all i have done is taken all the class of pw, but didn’t practiced Many questions and haven’t taken any test in past 3-4 months,… what are the main main things i can do in last one month…to get through this exam sir!

Congratulations on almost completing your syllabus! It’s great that you’ve attended all your classes, but it’s also important to practice solving questions and taking tests regularly to reinforce your understanding and improve your exam-taking skills. Here are a few things you can do in the last month to maximize your chances of success in the NEET exam:

1. Solve Previous Year Question Papers: Practice solving previous years’ NEET question papers and analyze your mistakes to understand your weak areas. This will help you identify the important topics and types of questions that are frequently asked in the exam.
  2. Take Online Mock Tests: Taking online mock tests will help you assess your preparation level and identify your strengths and weaknesses. It will also give you a feel of the actual exam and help you manage your time effectively.
  3. Revise Important Topics: Focus on revising the important topics in each subject that carry more weightage in the exam. Make sure you understand the concepts thoroughly and practice solving questions related to those topics.
  4. Solve Sample Papers: Solve sample papers and practice questions from reliable sources. This will help you gain confidence and improve your speed and accuracy in solving problems.
  5. Stay Calm and Confident: Last but not least, stay calm and confident. Avoid stress and anxiety, and take care of your health and well-being. Stay positive and focused, and believe in yourself.

Remember that consistent effort and hard work is the key to success. All the best for your NEET exam!

1 Like

You need only two things
Firstly, received
Second, test only
Agar aapko mera sujhav aacha laga ho toh, plz comments kare…

1. Create a Helpful Study Plan. …
  2. Create flowcharts, mind maps, and brief notes. …
  3. Mock tests and test series to practice. …
  4. Examine the test questions from last year. …
  5. Biology Preparation for NEET. …
  6. Preparation for Chemistry. …
  7. Preparation for Physics.

You are completely study for mcq an all physics +chemistry +biology ook. All is good