Tell me what i do!

I was working hard but fir bhi mere se questions nhi bann rhe h… Haan theoretical question bannte h lekin neumarical based nhi bann paate aur yeh bhi nhi smjh aata h ki formula konsa lagao…

my worst problem mereko formula’s bhi nhi yaad hote h… But i am very sharp girl mereko harr cheez bahot jldi yaad hoojati h except formula

So plz guide me Time bahut kam h

1 Like

Hii @Khadija15 ,
Just chill,
I think you are not used to such Qs.
Get used to them first bt practising easy Qs first.
Get your concept clearr , then practise simple formula based Qs.
Once you’ll make grip on them, then go for normal Qs and then the moderate ones.
Formulas directly yaad krne bethoge to nahi honge… Boht sare hai…
Learn the concept firstt…
You are not the only one, Kisi se bhi nahi hote numericals starting me… Get used to them with patience and practise.
So keep studying and keep hustling🙌

Mera 11th syllabus Poora Nahi Hua Hua aur 12th start Ki hu ab numerical Nahi ban rahe mere se Kya karu aur school bhi 8 hours :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: Kya karu me samjh Nahi Aata lagta Hai neet Nahi hoga Mera aur drop bhi Nahi ke Sakti

1 Like

@Parvati listenn!
11th most of the students ki barbaad jati hai…
So just chill n hive it a thought…
School m aapki baki classk bacho se bhi nahi hote honge sare numericals…
Just Dont think you are dumb.
You just need a little practise and get your concepts straight in your head…
Once you get used to numerical solving…
You will surely get through it.

Get some mentorship and clear your confusion…
Pro tip : practise easy Qs first … Basic formula based. . then gradually increase the level…
All the best…
N keep hustlinhh

1 Like
  1. Be Familiar With The Syllabus
    The NEET syllabus is vast and you need to know the exact location to bring out the best output. Make sure to cut down on the extra information and mainly focus on important topics. The NEET Exam covers the NCERT Syllabus as well. It would be very beneficial if there are common chapters as you will not need to prepare them separately. This will give you enough time to concentrate on parts that are not covered.

2. High-Quality Study Material
    Selecting the right study material for NEET exam preparation is a little confusing. But, with the help of teachers and online expert assistance you can choose the right one. You can contact and coordinate with students who already appeared in the NEET exam and see which book they referred to. Also, go through the interviews of various candidates who appeared in the NEET Exam and try to get an idea about their preparation style. You should prepare study notes, solve NEET previous year question papers and take NEET mock tests to improve your speed and accuracy.