.This will be my 7th attempt in the NEET and I am still not sure. Should I have changed my course?

.This will be my 7th attempt in the NEET and I am still not sure. Should I have changed my course?

7th attempt !!! You have come really long way. It’s a wake up call for you.
7th attempt are more than enough for anyone.
Somewhere, I feel proud on you for your “Determination & Passion”. But, Let’s be practical , if you are taking 7 years to crack NEET UG exam …then how many years you will take to crack NEET PG ??

NEET PG is more difficult and number of seats are also limited in specialization. Just think about it again.
If you are really determined about NEET & passionate to become “Doctor”. Attempt & Clear NEET 2021. It’s been 7 years you are preparing, think this is your last chance to attempt NEET, try to clear it.
I don’t know in every attempt you are progressing are not. But, If you are, than no need to change your course. Give your best shot this time and make it count. No one will going to ask you no. of attempts. Feeling of regret is worse than feeling of being late. If not seen any progress “change it as soon as possible”.