Time table for neet last point pressure

now the time come in which you need to focus on neet question solving and give full length test. :slightly_smiling_face:

download (1)
●I can give the best answer for this question

●As I was a dropper once

●I can give you the most science backed time table possible

●You should get up by 5:00 am in the morning

●You should get to bed by 10:00pm

●The reason is that for most of the people the rem sleep part of that is deep sleep which affects the long term memory occurs during 10:00 pm to 2:00 am

●Rem sleep helps in long term storage of the memory

●Drink water 2 glasess immediately after waking up most of the body and brain is composed of water and during night time sleep you don’t take water for 7 hours body will be dehydrated so giving water to your body early in the morning activates brain decreases acidity and kick starts the metabolism

●As you are pasting with no food for 8 to 9 hours if you take dinner by 8:00pm blood sugar levels will be low in the morning which causes fatigue and lethargy take fresh fruits with milk or yoghurt and 2 eggs as break fast which will boost brain and body functions

●Take anything you like at 10:00am

●Eating food in less quantity but more often that is as many times as you can 5 to 6 times is the best way to remain energetic through out the day and be fit and keeps away drowsiness which is caused by eating large meals less number of times