Unlock your full potential! Try a Mentorship session today using the link here

Hey Buddy

Please fill out the below form to book your session recent topper who can help you for all details.

https://exprto.com/iit-neet-study?utm_source=Exprto_Community&utm_content=Exprto_Community&utm_campaign=Community_Registration

Regards

Exprto Team

23 Likes

Mere pass koi bhi physics chpter ka formula sheet nhi h and abhi time bhut kam h so plzz kli send kr dijiyea

16 Likes

Hello @Sunidhi

1. Sunidhi, I hope you are doing well. You have very less time remaining, so try to manage your time effectively. Make schedule and time table. Set weekly or daily targets and complete them.

2. The whole physics formula sheet is here :point_down::point_down:
    Physics flashcards.pdf - Google Drive u can download and use free of cost

3. For physics, focus on important and high weightage topics.

4. Understand the concept properly then solve variety of MCQ on topic/chapter. Clear all your doubts and queries.

5. Discuss difficult topics or chapter with your friends/ teacher/mentor.

6. If you still have any questions or query then you can ask me. Use this form to book a free demo session with us. (Only available for first time users who have never been a part of the Exprto community before.)

Link - https://forms.gle/QRXmfHBSJNB9BkQ98

#exprto #mentorship #rapid-mentorship
@ExprtoMentors @Team_Exprto @Sunidhi @akashmg

8 Likes

I also want the same flascards for chemistry

15 Likes

excuse me i wanted to ask if team exprto called us???

6 Likes
4 Likes

5 Likes

Is there any free app for neet preparation/free lecture for neet by pw

1 Like

Ha ek app study iitan naam ka

1 Like

Sir please help me in physics I am weak in physics

1 Like

I also want schedule for physics help me out

3 Likes

Hello bhai , I was also very weak in Phy . But after revising lecture ques and practising module/ book , helped me a lot . And I got 140 in phy in Neet 2023

I was a 2nd dropper and don’t ask for just phy only. Plz give situation of other subjects.

1 Like

See , every/ almost every Neet aspirants are weak in phy . So Plz don’t be panic at first for this . Start solving lecture questions and revise lecture . And give mock , automatically marks will increase gradually not sudden