West Bengal Madhyamik results 2023: Topper Devdutta Majhi aims to pursue engineering at IIT - The Indian Express

West Bengal Madhyamik results 2023: Topper Devdutta Majhi aims to pursue engineering at IIT The Indian Express WBBSE WB Madhyamik 10th Result 2023 LIVE: Class 10 Result OUT at wbresults.nic.in, wbbse.wb.gov.in, 86.15% pass percentage Times…

WBBSE Madhyamik Class 10th Result 2023: The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) on Friday announced the results of the 2023 Class 10 board examinations. As many as 118 students secured the first 10 ranks and the state saw an overall pass percentage of 86.15. The result is available at official websites – wbbse.wb.gov.in, wbbse.org or at wb.allresults.nic.in.

Also Read | West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2023 Declared Live: Toppers list revealed; official websites crash

Devdatta Majhi, a student of Katwa Durgadasi Chaudhurani Girls High School, secured the first rank by scoring 697 out of 700 or 99.57 per cent. “I want to become an engineer and want to study at an IIT. I am thrilled that I have scored the first rank,” said Majhi.

Shubham Pal of Burdwan and Rifat Hasan Sarkar of Malda each scored 691 out of 700, securing the second rank. Six candidates secured the third rank while two – Samadrita Sen and Anish Badui – shared the fourth rank. Shubojit Dey and Arijit Mondal are in the fifth position.

Click Below Link To Read More

Top Exams

Important Links

Other Links