What are some strategies one should follow for preparing for NEET from 11 onwards?

What are some strategies one should follow for preparing for NEET from 11 onwards?

7 Likes

If you do hard work in class 11, NEET is a cakewalk” , I guess everyone preparing for NEET knows this, but seldom anyone follows it because everyone has just passed out of 10th board where
the syllabus wasn’t even 10% of the 11th class syllabus and hence many enter the vicious cycle of procrastination. So if you want to ace NEET in the first go, the golden rule is to do hard work in class
11th , you may get low marks in you exams, weekly tests etc, but you have to keep working hard. These are some points to keep in mind:
1.You are entering into the world of REAL PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY, this is the best time to get a really good hold of your concepts, because if you don’t get the concepts well in here, if you drop for NEET you won’t be able to go for concepts as time would be less. So please please please go for concepts, concentrate on what’s taught in class /coaching,there is high chance you won’t understand it properly on the first go, go to YouTube watch videos of those topics taught in class, there are wonderful animated videos on YouTube for free, which make physics concepts beautiful and easy, then solve problems from the textbook you are following, please please solve NCERT questions , they are absolutely brilliant for concept building. Initially it would be tough, but trust me if you do this for the whole 11th class, class 12th and NEET both would be a cakewalk.
2.The above point was mainly for physics, chemistry is a tad bit easier than physics, mainly the physical and inorganic part, again when organic starts, try to learn the basic concepts well.
3. And for Biology, I have no advice. It’s the reason you have chosen NEET, so obviously studying biology would be fun, and obviously needless to say for BIOLOGY studying the NCERT is enough, but
how many times, that depends on How you read it. If you want guidance and help to clear NEET 2023, then I would recommend you to take a NEET mentorship program where the recent NEET toppers will be available to you on call and will guide you, tell you tips and tricks so that you have a smooth journey
throughout your preparation and be ahead of other competitors. The best platform for such mentorship programs is EXPRTO. Just go to the website, enroll yourself and book a session to receive the guidance from recent NEET Toppers. That’s all you have to do to start and continue your preparation for NEET 2023.

6 Likes

Familiarize Yourself with the NEET Syllabus. …
Study NCERT Books Thoroughly. …
Avoid Backlogs During Your NEET Preparation. …
Revise What You Study. …
Practice Previous Year’s Papers & Mock Tests.
images (7)