What are some tips to crack the IIT-JEE?
The Complete JEE Guide:
Be sincere in your efforts (Half hearted hard work doesn’t give fruitful results !)
Practice from limited and standard books like HC VERMA, etc. Don’t do too many books. Do limited books, and do it more times. Become perfect in them.
Get a good Guru, if you can find it ! A Guru is the person who knows what should be done and what should not be done. He/she is the best guide.
4.Focus more on previous year questions of IIT JEE
Physics: Start with HC Verma. Then go ahead with IIT JEE Questions directly. Don’t go for any other crap books.Also other books from Arihant and GRB are good … However if you have time left after doing previous years, you can solve Irodov, Resnick, Krotov etc !
Chemistry: NCERT most important. Other than that, for reference, use OP Tandon, MS Chouhan, Pradeeps, Morrison and Boyd,
Himanshu Pandey, P Bahadur, SN Sanyal etc. Other books from GRB and Arihant are also good !
Math: Start with NCERT, RD. Then go ahead with A Das Gupta, MCQ in Math, Advanced Problems in JEE (Balaji), and then the previous year’s questions from Arihant 39 years! etc More books of Arihant and GRB can be used if needed.
Practice previous year’s IIT JEE questions MANY TIMES (You can use Arihant 39 years for that ! ). Become perfect in them. Solve other people’s doubts. These will help you score better :). People run after so many modules and crap test series. Instead, you should focus on limited material and do it more times !! Many questions ask only basic concepts but a good clarity in them. Self-study is definitely the most important. But coaching really helps you score more
Mantra: Arise awake and stop not till the goal is reached ~Swami Vivekananda
- Do 12th Marks Matter In NEET?
Ans. Class 12th marks are not so important to get admission to the MBBS course. But, it is necessary that the candidate must have scored the minimum required percentage in PCB in 12th to appear for the NEET examination i.e. Gen – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40%,
PWD – 45%. Therefore Also give some time to your boards’ exams and don’t just ignore them completely because they also matter. If you want to go to research in the future they will matter. At Least a 70 percent score is good.
As you are just in class 12th I would recommend you to join a NEET mentorship program at Experto which is the platform for the best NEET/IIT JEE mentorship programs. Here you will be connected to rankers on call who will guide you, and share tips and tricks with you so that your approach is in the right direction and you are ahead of other competitors
Here are some tips to help you crack IIT-JEE:
- Start Early: It’s best to start preparing for JEE as early as possible, ideally in Class 11, as it provides more time to cover all the topics and allows for multiple revisions.
- Know the syllabus and exam pattern: Thoroughly understand the syllabus and the exam pattern of JEE, including the weightage of different topics and the type of questions that are asked.
- Stay organized: Maintain a study schedule, prioritize subjects, and keep track of your progress.
- Focus on understanding concepts: Instead of just memorizing formulas and definitions, focus on understanding the underlying concepts and their applications.
- Practice, Practice, Practice: Regularly solving JEE level problems and taking mock tests is crucial to improving your problem-solving skills and speed.
- Get the right study material: Use a variety of study materials, including textbooks, NCERT books, and study guides, to deepen your understanding of the subjects.
- Time management: Allocate sufficient time to each subject and stick to your schedule. Make sure you are spending enough time on revision and practicing mock tests.
- Stay motivated: Maintaining a positive attitude and staying motivated is important, especially during times of stress and frustration. Surround yourself with supportive friends and family and take breaks as needed.
- Seek help: If you are struggling with a particular topic or concept, don’t hesitate to seek help from teachers, tutors, or classmates.
- Stay healthy: Maintaining good physical and mental health is important for performing well in JEE. Get enough sleep, eat a balanced diet, and engage in physical activity regularly.
Remember, cracking IIT-JEE requires consistent effort and dedication over an extended period. Stay focused on your goal and trust in the process, and you’ll increase your chances of success.