What are the most important topics in Physics for NEET?

What are the most important topics in Physics for NEET ?

In physics there are many chapters…and for most of the medical aspirants. Physics is the biggest hurdle.

Despite I found this subject as pretty logical and not too tough but I too admit during exams I find it sometimes overcalculative and high thinking analytical…but there are some do or die chapters present in this too…
Modern physics(those last 3 chapters are most important for any aspirant as they are doable. Questions will be easy and formula based)
Optics…u will find at least 4–6 questions on these 2 topics in every year…they are of Utmost importance…
Mechanics…I know everyone has a fear on this unit…but blf me they are not as hard as they are assumed…few topics like friction or pulley can be done easily… And this units will help u to cover at least 10 questions…including rotational dynamics…
Waves…if u r weak in this section at least practice on organ pipe questions and Doppler u will get some common …
Magnetism…it will give edge on others…many are not well thorough with this concepts…so this will give u an upper hand …so be sincere on them…now move on to other ones…
.I also find it hard sometimes…so don’t get discouraged if you find physics hard…it comes with practice…

For physics