What are the most important topics in terms of the use of IITs in organic chemistry?

What are the most important topics in terms of the use of IITs in organic chemistry?

I will not list each chapter separately and write how important they are all. Before starting training, I will list everything as my personal mentor said before the exam. I was helped during my training through Exprto’s JEE Mentoring Program. Reasonable range advice on do’s and don’ts - (implied in IIT JEE basic and advanced) 1- Don’t spend too much time on iupac and basic dichotomy. 2-Tautomerism and stereoisomerism are the most frequently asked questions in JEE. 3-Hydrocarbons - mainly halogenation of alkanes, electrophilic addition to alkenes/alkynes, especially those whose mechanism is related to stereochemistry, various reducing and oxidizing agents. 4-Haloalkanes - SN and elimination reactions, polyhalogen compounds, uses, physical properties (mostly ignored by students, but likely to be asked in exams) 5- Alcohols - test methods, oxidation, Esterification, Glycols, Glycerin, Polyhydroxy, Applications, Industrial Production Processes. 6- Ether Ring Opening, Reaction with HX 7- Carbonyl - Whole chapter, different types of condensation + conjugate addition, test methods (top priority) + special focus on HCHO polymerization. 8- Carboxylic acid – mostly his GOC type questions regarding acidity or decarboxylation, heating effects, etc. Grignard reaction with acid derivatives9-Amine - GPC-based questions about basic strength, aromaticity, methods of testing and separation, dyes, azo combinations. aromatics require additional weight in each chapter and are often asked about specific reactions, tests, stability, order of reactions, etc. Finally, it focuses entirely on biomolecules and polymers, samples and previous year releases from these divisions