What are the things and mistakes one should keep in mind before starting preparation for the NEET 2023 via doing self-study for a dropper at 450 marks in the Neet 2022?

What are the things and mistakes one should keep in mind before starting preparation for the NEET 2023 via doing self-study for a dropper at 450 marks in the Neet 2022?

As the '22 paper was largely conceptual, candidates are encouraged to understand as many biology concepts as possible, especially biology.
This year there were many statement based questions and hence candidates must also have a good time during the exam.
Personally, I would recommend you to start your work with physics because at the beginning your mind is very relaxed and fully focused. It is a trend to start a paper with biology, and they have become an unspoken rule that students unknowingly follow. But ultimately it’s up to you.
One mistake I made was being inconsistent. If I had been more consistent along with the hard work I put in this year, I would have gotten a better score and placement. But now I’ve learned and I’m consistent

(obviously for different purposes like reading a novel or playing soccer or watching an episode of Family Man etc.)
During the last 3 days it is useful to make short notes and formula sheets. After 2 months I stopped my formula sheet but I had Allen’s manual which helped me a lot.
Marking important questions. You must recognize that it is not possible to solve the entire exercise when repeating. I was stubborn about it too, but I soon realized it and started marking the questions.
The most important part is the analysis of your test. Most students don’t do this part.
In the final week, it is always beneficial to go through your old questions.
For droppers, try to give as many practice tests as possible, but only after you have a good grasp of at least 75% of the subject matter.