What can I do to clear my NEET exam?
NEET is one of the most difficult entrance exams which gets you to medical school, the opportunity of wearing that white apron that used to make you happy during chemistry practicals with your nameplate this time, to dissect the cadavers is very fantastic for the ones who were fond of Gray’s.
Many factors make the exam difficult to crack but if you are determined enough then it won’t be difficult, all it needs is determination, patience, and hard work.
All you need is to work hard, start focussing on what you find difficult, clear your concepts of physics start practicing as many questions as you can, for chemistry keep mugging up inorganic reactions (not all, because few can be understood also ) write them on a piece of paper and keep reading them and writing them again and again, physical chemistry is what I found easy because you can easily memorize few simple formulae and they are usually directly applied the questions, organic chemistry is what you should learn and understand with so many name reactions and a hell lot of
conversions. Biology, you need to revise more and more because you will be forgetting things more often, from the huge animal kingdom to remembering dates of ecology, learning examples of morphology will make you forget your name XD, on the other hand, you will find genetics interesting, so much to read and read. Toppers Daily Study Timetable #SHORTS #iitjee #neet - YouTube
If social media distracts you, then try to keep yourself away from it. Few things which you can keep in mind while attempting the exam
Read the questions properly, it is a must. Don’t make mistakes in marking the OMR, this is the biggest mistake you can make. Try to complete the exam on time. Manage your time well, and go for the subject which you feel comfortable attempting first.
Clearing NEET exam requires a systematic approach and consistent hard work. Here are some steps you can take to clear the NEET exam:
- Know the syllabus: Thoroughly understand the NEET syllabus and exam pattern to plan your preparation effectively.
- Make a study plan: Create a realistic study plan that takes into account your strengths, weaknesses, and availability.
- Use NCERT textbooks: NCERT textbooks form the backbone of NEET preparation and should be your first source of study material.
- Practice regularly: Regular practice is essential for success in NEET. Use mock tests, previous year papers, and practice sets to improve your performance.
- Focus on weak areas: Identify your weak areas and focus your efforts on improving in these areas.
- Seek help when needed: If you are struggling with a particular concept, don’t hesitate to seek help from your teacher, tutor, or online resources.
- Stay updated: Stay updated with current affairs, as some questions in NEET are based on current events.
- Stay healthy: Maintain a healthy lifestyle, including regular exercise and a balanced diet, to improve your overall well-being and performance.
- Time management: Manage your time effectively during the exam, and prioritize questions based on their difficulty level and weightage.
- Stay positive: Stay positive and believe in yourself. Remember that success in NEET requires hard work and determination.
By following these steps, you can increase your chances of clearing the NEET exam. Good luck!