What does it take to solve all the problems of the HC Verma Concepts of Physics textbook

What does it take to solve all the problems of the HC Verma Concepts of Physics textbook

The questions presented in HC Verma Concepts of Physics are shaped in such a beautiful manner that each of your concept’s health is taken care of.
No misconception is able to be born, if one is already present in your mind, then the questions are responsible enough to kill these. The only key is solving these questions with greater priority.
Remember one thing: Don’t underestimate the importance of any question, just to solve all questions quickly. Let that be even a simple question of Objective I part. During my preparation days, I wasn’t solving the questions of Concepts of physics in a rough manner, but instead in a fair manner.
I used to write the solutions myself in such a clear manner that I can even publish these. I wrote long solutions even for the Objective I questions, it was sort of enjoyable for me. This way of writing the solution pays respect to the skillfully designed questions, with increased clarity of the concepts.

Objective II questions are also to be solved in this way. The questions in this part work like ‘myth-busters’. The questions clear any misconception regarding the topic you learnt in the corresponding chapter.
Then comes the Exercise part. The questions, in the beginning, are based solely on calculations. These can be solved pretty easily. But deeper you go, you would find questions which require a unique way of thought-processing and maybe longer analysis.

1 Like