What is a serious mistake each student makes while preparing for the IIT?

What is a serious mistake each student makes while preparing for the IIT?

1 Like

Students make many mistakes while preparing for JEE Advanced. Do Not Ignore or Skip Topic - Newton’s Laws of Motion topic was skipped earlier on day 11 for health reasons. By spending extra time and completing this chapter correctly, I eventually overcome this weakness, but by the end of day 11, I only scored a few points on each control test. Do not give in to emotions in any subject. This was one of the main reasons why I failed many repeated tests. The rest is different. If a topic seems difficult, try it last. First wrap thewinning token. Instead of practicing more practical questions, focus on a deeper understanding of the overall program. Practice undoubtedly makes a person perfect. Solving the Intermediate Challenge over and over again will not help you prepare. Take on unseen challenges that increase in difficulty as you progress through each chapter.Someone you can truly share your problems with, someone who is willing to listen and not judge you. Even if you don’t have friends, talk to your parents. Spend 15 minutes with your mom or dad and have a conversation. They always want you to succeed. Loneliness can be cured by talking to parents, siblings, close friends, and close relatives. This doesn’t mean you don’t talk and study with them constantly. Some of us were frustrated with learning too much and took a nice two day break at the time. This does not mean that you always take such breaks. It was only once a month for the purpose of appeasement.

1 Like

During preparation phase, student do lots of mistakes but few important mistakes that most of students do are as follows -

1. Not doing revision
  2. Not giving test
  3. No question practice
  4. Referring multiple study resources
  5. Relationship
  6. Not attending lectures
  7. Unable to analyse and improve mistakes

If you have any query or question then you can ask me.