What should I do I am not able to solve the JEE questions all by myself

I am not able to solve the JEE questions all by myself. What should I do?

You will not able to solve the JEE question in one day. Before going to problem solving part you need to understand the fundamentals of each subject. Make your own timetable and follow it strictly. Only reading is not sufficient, you need a strategy that will work for you the best. You can connect to IIT JEE toppers or join mentorship by IIT JEE toppers, they can guide you during your preparation in the right way. Start with the basics of every subject. You can start your preparation for physics, chemistry and math with NCERT books. You can follow HC Verma for physics. It contains compact concepts of each topic and lots of examples and practice problems. Then you can refer to other books for advanced levels. For chemistry you can use RC Mukherjee for the physical part, and Himanshu Pandey for organic part. First read the NCERT book for inorganic part 3-4 times then you can use J D Lee for more. For maths try to understand the concepts first, write down the formulas and revise them again and again. You will get lots of application based problems with simple concepts in maths. Then you need to go for lots of practice. Start with simple problems then go for advanced level problems. Practising more will make you able to solve JEE questions.

I also had the same problem during my JEE days. So I can understand what presently you are going through. Earlier I used to give up on questions which I was not able to solve. Seriously I was suffering a lot due to the above attitude. Please don’t do this.

What to do when you are not able to solve questions for IIT JEE?

Coming to how to deal with the problem, I used to read the theory again and again till I got the feel of the topic and trust me if you get the feel of the topic you can do a large amount of problems without picking up a pen.

Talk to your teachers and DON’T give up easily. If you are not able to solve a problem then that problem should remain in your head until you crack it. Think about it every time! Until you solve it.

See, JEE requires hard work and determination along with patience, self confidence and self belief during your tough times in preparation.

Read through your weaker sections and then attempt problems related to it. Don’t get demotivated at any point of time if you aren’t able to solve a problem, rather take it as a challenge and think like if you solve it you’ll be able to learn something new.

Coming to how to deal with the problem, I used to read the theory again and again till I got the feel of the topic and trust me if you get the feel of the topic you can do a large amount of problems without picking up a pen.

Talk to your teachers and DON’T give up easily. If you are not able to solve a problem then that problem should remain in your head until you crack it. Think about it every time! Until you solve it.

See, JEE requires hard work and determination along with patience, self confidence and self belief during your tough times in preparation.

Read through your weaker sections and then attempt problems related to it. Don’t get demotivated at any point of time if you aren’t able to solve a problem, rather take it as a challenge and think like if you solve it you’ll be able to learn something new.

If you are having difficulty solving JEE questions on your own, here are some steps you can take to improve your problem-solving skills:

1. Identify your weaknesses: Take practice tests and identify the types of questions you struggle with the most. This will help you focus your efforts where they are needed the most.
  2. Seek help: If you are having trouble with a particular topic or type of question, seek help from your teacher, tutor, or a study group. Ask questions and get clarification on the concepts you are struggling with.
  3. Practice, practice, practice: The more you practice solving problems, the better you will become. Set aside time each day to practice solving JEE-style questions, and don’t be afraid to make mistakes. The key is to learn from them and use them as opportunities for growth.
  4. Study the fundamentals: Make sure you have a solid understanding of the underlying concepts and formulas. Don’t just memorize formulas; understand why they work and how to apply them.
  5. Use resources: Make use of the various resources available to you, such as textbooks, study guides, and online tutorials. Utilize the different techniques and approaches that work best for you to improve your problem-solving skills.
  6. Stay organized: Keep track of your progress and review your mistakes regularly. Make sure you understand the concepts and techniques that you have learned and use them in your future problem solving.
  7. Seek feedback: Get feedback on your work from a teacher, tutor, or mentor. Ask them to review your work and give you constructive criticism on areas you need to improve.

Remember that solving JEE-style questions is a skill that can be developed with practice and determination. Stay focused, stay positive, and keep working at it. You will get there.