What should I do if I'm fed up doing NEET preparations?

What should I do if I’m fed up doing NEET preparations?

28 Likes

You see, there is a phase of prep time when you’re tired of
work and want to give up, but then you need to work a little harder.
Take a deep breath, take a short break for a day if needed to
recharge, watch a good movie or two, sit down with the family and
find the next book . Perhaps you suffer from fatigue from constant
work. Don’t think of the exam as a burden or a threat that you just
want to do. This is your chance to showcase what you have been
working on over the years. Don’t just sit with a book all day. Spend
the day with your family and friends and relax your mind. Take a
few minutes each day to do something you really love. Be as happy
and cheerful as possible. Any day is a great chance to get ready. No
matter how much you learn, you can always improve. Improve your
score, work on your weaknesses, and practice some more problems.
Instead of thinking about giving up, spend your time thinking about
what you need to do to increase your rank.

17 Likes

Hey buddy!
I know the exam preparation phase is a bit tough for aspirants as you have to go through a lot during the preparation. Reading the same topics again and again and solving the same topic questions is such a cumbersome process that anyone would just leave it. But remember that ultimately if you want to clear the exam this is what you have to do i.e reading the topics again and again i.e regular revision and a tendency of not giving up.
Let me tell you one thing, all the hard work and sacrifices you will be making now will be worth it in the end, the college life is just amazing which you cant get anywhere else in your life.
And ultimately just remember why you are doing it, dont do it for anyone else, do it for yourself as you will be the person with the tag Dr. Behind your name. Only few months are left for the exam, and now its time to gear up and properly channelise your hard work and get a good result.
Dont worry…am again saying it will be worth it in the end.

2 Likes

BREAK,BALANCE,ENGAGE

If you are feeling fed up with your NEET preparation, it may be helpful to take a break and engage in activities that you enjoy. It is important to maintain a healthy balance between studying and other activities to avoid burnout. Additionally, you can try changing your study routine or approach to make it more interesting and engaging. You can also talk to your friends, family or a counselor if you are experiencing stress or anxiety related to your studiea

Here are a few additional things you can try to help with your NEET preparation:

Set specific and achievable goals for yourself. This will help you stay focused and motivated.

Break up your study sessions into shorter, more manageable chunks of time. This will help you stay engaged and prevent burnout.

Use flashcards, mnemonics, or other memory aids to help you remember important information.

Practice, practice, practice! Take as many practice tests as you can to get a sense of the types of questions you’ll encounter on the actual exam.

Get a study partner or form a study group. This can be a great way to stay motivated and get support from your peers.

Take care of yourself. Make sure you’re getting enough sleep, eating well, and engaging in regular exercise to keep your mind and body in good condition.

Lastly, don’t be afraid to ask for help. If you’re struggling with certain concepts or subject areas, don’t be afraid to ask your teachers or tutors for extra help.

If you’re feeling fed up during NEET preparation, here are some steps you can take:

1. Take a break: Take a day or two off from your studies to recharge and refresh your mind.
  2. Exercise: Physical activity can boost your mood and reduce stress.
  3. Connect with friends and family: Spend time with people who support and encourage you.
  4. Pursue a hobby: Engage in an activity you enjoy to take your mind off of studying.
  5. Get enough sleep: Lack of sleep can cause fatigue and affect your performance.
  6. Eat healthy: A balanced diet can help improve your energy levels and mood.
  7. Seek support: Talk to a teacher, friend, or counselor if you’re feeling overwhelmed.
  8. Reframe your mindset: Focus on the progress you’ve made and remind yourself why you started.
  9. Try different study methods: Experiment with different techniques until you find one that works for you.
  10. Celebrate your successes: Recognize your achievements and reward yourself for your hard work.

Quote of the day :
“When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.”
Carol Burnett

If you’re feeling fed up with your NEET preparation, here are some tips to help you get back on track:

Take a break: Taking a break can help you recharge and reduce stress.

Change your study environment: Studying in a different place can help you feel refreshed and motivated.

Talk to someone: Share your feelings with a trusted friend, family member, or teacher who can provide support and encouragement.

Revisit your goals: Remind yourself why you want to do well on NEET and how it can impact your future.

Find new study resources: Try new study materials, books, or online resources to keep things interesting.

Get some exercise: Exercise can help relieve stress and improve focus.

Stay positive: Stay positive and focus on the things you have achieved so far.

Reward yourself: Set small goals for yourself and reward yourself for reaching them.

Remember, feeling overwhelmed is a normal part of the preparation process. By following these tips, you can get back on track and continue towards your goal.
@Team_Exprto

don’t forget that how many people’s life can you save after you become a doctor .

Don’t forget that it must have been your passion to be able to be of some help and have some value in someone’s life that you chose to be a doctor .

Don’t see the path you have come , look at the future , imagine yourself wearing the stethoscope and being able to diagnose someone of a rare condition .

Just imagine yourself standing in the OT and being able to say scalpel please .

These should be the motivations in itself for you to continue forward and become a good doctor and be able to crack NEET .

But you could also implement some of the following for a better outcome -

Rotate subjects in one day i.e. don’t go on studying physics or biology the entire day , incorporate all 3 subjects .
Watch movies , listen to songs or watch some videos ( funny , inspirational whatever you like )on YouTube .
Take short breaks like study for an hour or two and then take a break for 5 or 10 mins .
Make your own schedule and adhere to it
Do some workout , that will help you de stress .
If you have been passively reading the books , then try and incorporate question solving in between .
Pursue your hobby along side your daily study routine even if it’s for an hour only . This can be really helpful if your schedule has become monotonous .
Talk to your parents or friends who you are most comfortable with and inspire you to study and work hard .