What test series can I join? I'm going to take a partial drop this time for the NEET 2023. I'm not interested in joining any online course

What test series can I join? I’m going to take a partial drop this time for the NEET 2023. I’m not interested in joining any online course.

1 Like

I can`t suggest you a test series on the basis of my previous years experience as in NEET 2022 being a different paper with lots of A/R and statement questions, this year the coaching will change their way of asking questions.

You can join the test series of any renowned coaching like allen/akash as they have the updated exam pattern and large number of students where you will get a good competition.
But before that I would like to tell you a few things- the tests arranged by these coachings have few questions which come from their modules and you wont find them in ncert especially in biology so if you get a low score like 560-600 dont get demotivated. Always analyse the paper to check for your mistakes.
I would suggest you to solve the questions from these coaching’s modules for practice as they have a large number questions coming from every aspect of the chapter and the best part is you dont have to buy them, you can download them from internet.
Solve the questions under a time limit at home which will make you habitual under examination conditions.

Physics wallah

1 Like