Which books should I refer to for JEE preparation?

Which books should I refer to for JEE preparation?

1. PHYSICS…The Most Conceptual Subject.
    A. Start with NCERT. (It is important for CBSE Boards)
    B. Move to HC Verma (It will help you to fall in love with physics)
    C. After That you may move towards any reputed Coaching material.
    If done HC Verma and NCERT in a good way…you have build a strong foundation of JEE Advance Physics
    D. Then go for the Rank Accelerator Package. I will suggest Resonance.
    E. Solve past years papers… (Past 33 Years Chapter wise Solved papers by Arihant). A very good one. Do it only after you have completed Stage A,B,C and start giving Mock Tests. This will give you an idea of questions in JEE Advance. If you prepare with full dedication and Hardwork for JEE Advanced. Remember JEE Main and BITSAT will be comparatively easier for you
    You are DONE. with Physics
  2. MATHEMATICS…The Queen of all subjects…!!.. A. Start with NCERT

B. Solve your Coaching modules or if you dont go coaching subscribe for correspondence course
C. Again Solve the Book of Arihant ( Past 33 years chapter-wise ) for Maths, this will give you idea of questions…
3. CHEMISTRY…The Most Cramming and Illogical one…(For me :P)
A. NCERT: It is the Bible for CBSE Boards, JEE Main and BITSAT.
Advance for some topics in organic…and qualitative analysis you have to take help of coaching material but for Inorganic use NCERT only…
Note: Don’t open JD LEE…it consists lot of stuff out syllabus B. Refer Coaching Modules for Patrice
C. Again Solve the Book of Arihant ( Past 33 years chapter-wise ) for Chemistry.
If you will follow all these…definitely its no Harm in expecting a good Rank…Hope it helps…and That’s all From my side…All the Best.