Which is the best book for IIT JEE physics questions (MCQ)?
Physics is the subject where you implement the theoretical knowledge in practical problems. Physics is the most important subject in JEE Mains as well as JEE Advanced.
You need to prepare the things very consciously to get a good score in that subject in the examination. You can take mentorship from IIT JEE toppers they can guide you about the important chapters as well as you can get the right strategy to prepare the subject for your examination.
You can solve previous year’s question which is very helpful to get a clear idea about the exam pattern.
Here are some books mentioned below which are suggested by IIT JEE toppers that are useful for JEE Mains as well as JEE Advance :
- Fundamental-Physics (Halliday, Resnick and Walker)
- Problems in Physics (A.A. Pinsky)
- Advanced Level Physics: Examples and Exercises (Nelkon, Michael, Parker, Philip)
- Concepts of physics for JEE (H.C. Verma)
- IIT JEE Physics 35 years chapter-wise solved papers (D.C. Pandey)