Which Mcq Biology book is best for NEET?
The market is full of NEET MCQS material and you must be confused about which is good. Don’t worry, here you will get the best resources recommended by NEET toppers. Before your
the preparation you must read articles of recent NEET toppers which will give you an idea of the overall nature of the exam.
If you don’t have NEET coaching modules then one MCQ book each for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology is required. For Chemistry, you can take separate books for Organic and Physical.
The following books and material will help you a lot. These resources are used by NEET tankers and in their mentorship and guidance program, they recommend these resources to aspirants.
● Dc Pandey (Neet version) ( Mcqs and a little bit of theory)
● NCERT (All ques must be solved)
● Handbook of physics by Arihant (For Aiims) (For revision - Formulae)
Chemistry: Organic ● Theory- NCERT ● Mcqs - Modules + Ms. Chauhan ( Neet version - only Selected MCQs from all chapters)
Inorganic ● Theory - NCERT + coaching notes. ● Mcqs - Previous year questions
● Theory - NCERT ● Mcqs - N Awasthi ( Selected mcqs) + Aakash Modules.
● Theory - NCERT ● Mcqs - Modules + previous year QUESTIONS
MTG NCERT on fingertips is also a great book for MCQs
Along with these, you must solve as many Mock and Previous year questions as you can. Before the NEET tests, you must test yourself over and over again until you are satisfied with yourself. All the best