Which study material is best for NEET 2023?

Which study material is best for NEET 2023?

1 Like

The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is one of the most prestigious medical entrance examinations in India (NEET 2023). Following the undergraduate entrance test, many students dream of entering medical school but, it’s important to have a preparation strategy to qualify for NEET.

To score 700+ marks aspirants have to follow some tips:-

Understand the Syllabus:- Before starting the NEET preparation, Must get to know about the syllabus and plan accordingly.

Preparation Schedule:- Divide your time into three parts:- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Equal time to each subject, 2 hours for theory and another 2 hours for practicing questions.

Back To Your Basics:- NCERTs has been the key to cracking NEET for a long time and are still arguably one of the best resources for studying.

Prepare Notes for Revision:- Must do the revision of your notes before starting any new topic or concept. If you are using printouts of toppers notes then also you have to make your own notes for better understanding.

Practice Questions:- Solve MCQs, numerals, and equations on a daily basis, and also make mini notebooks for formulas. Give yourself time to practice and revise after completing your syllabus on time.

Study Material for practicing:- NEET Candidates will find ample practice books for NEET 2023 Preparation. But, the good and quality study material includes NCERT-based questions for practicing, Short notes for Revision, Rank Booster MCQs, Assertion- Reason and Statement Type Questions, etc.
Attempt Mocks and PYQs:- Through Mock Tests and PYQs aspirants will get to know their weaknesses and strengths. Also, where they are standing in the NEET race. Keep solving, and keep gaining confidence.

No Distractions:- Stay away from unusual distractions and keep yourself motivated, focused, and Determined toward your dream and your NEET Preparation.

2 Likes

These books you can prefer
You can read ncert books

botany me tarun sir ke notes
zoology me md sir ke notes
physics me mr sir ke notes aur chemistry me pankaj sir ke notes bass yahi kar le suffient hai

aur tarun sir ki dpps bhi kar le

aur koi book matt le
ncert tho bass bio ki le aur organiv aur ioc ki bass baki koi kam ki nhi hai ncert

NCERT (Textbook) Biology – Class 11 & 12.
SC Verma Biology books.
Dinesh Objective Biology.
Biology by GRB Bathla’s Publications.
Trueman’s Biology – Vol 1 and Vol 2.
Biology Books by Pradeep’s Publications.