While appearing for a Mock Test and what should I do to prepare for a NEET Question Paper?

While appearing for a Mock Test and what should I do to prepare for a NEET Question Paper?

2 Likes

The practice of going over question papers or mock tests repeatedly can assist in finding out which topics appear in questions most frequently. If you attempt multiple question papers or mock tests, you can make quick notes of topics that appear repeatedly. Proficiency also helps in answering questions faster. After some time you will be able to understand if their marked answer is correct or not.
I devoted the last 3 months to taking mock tests. This greatly helped me enhance my speed and accuracy and also helped me evaluate my preparation level at different stages. After taking the mock test, I checked my performance and worked on my weak areas. Want to ace JEE? EXPRTO is here to assist you!! What is EXPRTO? - YouTube
Attempting both full-length and speed tests helped me substantially improve my performance in the exam.