With less than 2 weeks left for Neet 2022, how should I revise the whole syllabus during these days? With lots to revise, I am confused and tensed cause of which I end up doing nothing the whole day. Can anyone provide any tips?

With less than 2 weeks left for Neet 2022, how should I revise the whole syllabus during these days? With lots to revise, I am confused and tensed cause of which I end up doing nothing the whole day. Can anyone provide any tips?

18 Likes

If you have not done anything then it is not possible to cover whole syllabus of NEET within 2 weeks. If you have studied the concepts and chapters then do not take too much stress. Try to go through what you have done, important formulas and marked questions which are important. Do not try to learn new chapters, you will not be able to complete the syllabus. It would be better if you try to solve previous years question papers as much as you can. Also revise your answers many times. It would help you. You can connect with NEET toppers on call and listen to their experiences how they prepared for NEET examination.

11 Likes

See everything in this world is possible. First you need to take a long deep breath and instead of wasting your time on the internet just start studying
The examination has not yet occurred so the results can’t be procrastinated as of now. Revise the most imp and high yielding topics of previous years. Maybe you might be lucky enough and you might get most of the questions from them.

I feel giving up is the most stupid thing you could do. Just keep on studying without bothering about the results. Try to be the most productive and do not waste even a single day and a single second. Eat healthy. All the best.