Would it be better to take one year of coaching before applying for the NEET?

Would it be better to take one year of coaching before
applying for the NEET?

35 Likes

Coaching centers, you can hate em or love em, but the one
thing they do is give you structure and help you complete the
portions. If the center is bad, then it’s probably not a good idea to
enroll, but I think that’s beside the point. Coaching gives you weekly
or monthly tests so that you can analyze yourselves and there is
always an environment of competition. Good coaching institutes
offer modules which are very helpful.
When you enroll for coaching, they ensure that the syllabus is
completed within a fixed time frame and give you appropriate
homework and other course material to revise and get your doubts
clarified, this is hard to come by during a regular self-study session.
In addition, when you self-study, you need to have a rigid timetable
and stick to it without fail, because once you start procrastinating, it
gets ugly really quick.
I’m not saying that coaching is the ONLY way to crack the NEET,
I’m just saying it’s a good way to approach it.

22 Likes

biology

Focus, understand and memorize both the ncert books. Don’t miss any of the information given in the book (Summaries, about the scientists, data given below all the pictures)
For little question practice, use mtg fingertips in the beginning. Later, just rely on pyqs. That’s all for biology. Easy right?
For chemistry

Inorganic — Again, completely rely on NCERT, read the chapter while understanding everything and make short notes. For chapters like periodic table, chemical bonding, watch lectures on YouTube, that will make your concepts stronger and improve your speed too.
Physical — I’d recommend you to watch Pankaj sir’s lectures on YouTube. Understand the chapters and you can easily solve all the questions.
Organic — Just NCERT. Understand the concept behind the reactions. Don’t just cram them. Organic is really a fun subject. Special focus on the last chapters like drugs one, polymers, etc
For physics

Watch online lectures, make sure you’re understanding things, make notes, prepare a formula sheet later on, solve good amount of questions which covers all the topics of that chapter. This way, complete all the chapters.
At the end, you’ll have the formula sheets of all chapters so whenever you like to revise any physics chapter, go through that sheet, you’ll recall all the concepts and then attempt questions.
You can read important points from physics chapters, theory based questions keep coming in NEET physics.
That’s it. Once you’re done with all the chapters, you’ll realise the syllabus is not too huge when you’ll able to revise them in shorter duration. All the best.