How do I score 360/360 in biology for NEET UG 2022?

How do I score 360/360 in biology for NEET UG 2022?

46 Likes

As per the latest trends of last 2 years Neet biology is being
completely asked from NCERT So it is very easy to score 360/360 .
So here are few tips that you can follow :-
NCERT is a kind of bible for Neet aspirants who should try to
understand it at first reading and highlight all the important points.
look through each table and diagram carefully ,memorize all details
given in ncert .
After doing this you have to solve mtg fingertips or any other book
which you want to follow for question practice. Do each chapter
question practice to just get good knowledge about the chapter and
question practice will boost your confidence as well. Give multiple
readings to your ncert at least 7 to 8 readings are must.
Solving mock papers in the last month’s will increase your speed and
will help you alot

24 Likes

Scoring 360/360 now a days doesn’t seem to be quiet difficult as now biology whole paper is from NCERT only

All you need to do is to learn NCERT by heart.each and every line, diagrams, flowchart of NCERT should be in your mind. Atleast read the book 10+ times than only you will get good command over NCERT

After this try to give as much test you can so that you can analyse your mistakes and work on them again & again because once you read the book you need to check whether you are now perfect or not so analysis is important part too

If you follow this believe me no one can stop you from achieving 360/360 in biology

21 Likes

Everyone wants to score 360 in biology but not everyone is following the right path to acheive that.

After giving neet 2021 and analysing the neet previous years papers designed by nta I believed that ncert is enough to get 360 out of 360 in neet biology . Ncert biology is more than sufficient for neet and not any single question is going to be asked outside the ncert in neet
images - 2023-04-24T204451.163

Beleive me or not it’s your decision but I suggest you to follow biology ncert by heart.

I know that you will face different types of situations in which you have to go far beyond ncert for acheiving good marks and rank in your test papers but remember one thing that It is your neet score which will decide your college not the coaching scores.

So don’t get demotivated by test scores , they design test papers for your improvement not for demotivating you . Be strong.