What should I do ? Now I am in class 11th and I want to crack NEET in 2023. How should I study?

What should I do ? Now I am in class 11th and I want to crack NEET in 2023. How should I study?

8 Likes

You have to start with :-
NCERTs of Chemistry & Biology. Start with study material of online coaching or courses of these mentioned coachings - Allen-DLP(video lectures,test series), Kaysons medical(video lectures,Sets of questions,doubt clearing classes,All India test series), Etoos(video lectures,doubts classes),
Vedantu(DLP) etc. Make notes : just after every reading of ncerts and while watching lectures. Clear your doubts after every topic. In weekly doubt clearing classes. Revise your portions daily by setting targets and give equal weightage to all chapters of class 11 and 12. I followed MTG for 34 years pyq , you can follow the same as it is a good theory and practice book for me. Also , take regular breaks, pursue your hobbies in your free time. Sleep well and eat healthy. Take weekly tests and after completing syllabus give full syllabus tests. ( will be covered in AITS) Stay away from YouTube lectures
because they will distract you (too many ads in b/w) and also dedicated lectures from coaching.
Keep studying and follow NCERT syllabus. Don’t think unnecessary things and just start working. And believe…you can easily crack NEET and make your parents and teachers feel proud. Just try to
feel the euphoria of the moment when you will have your amazing result in your hand and all the people surrounding you will celebrate your result. If you want guidance and help to clear NEET 2023, then I would recommend you to take a NEET mentorship program where the recent NEET toppers will be available to you on call and will guide you, tell you tips and tricks so that you have a smooth journey
throughout your preparation and be ahead of other competitors. The best platform for such mentorship programs is EXPRTO. Just go to the website, enroll yourself and book a session to receive the
guidance from recent NEET Toppers. That’s all you have to do to start and continue your preparation for NEET 2023.

9 Likes

What should I do ? Now I am in class 11th and I want to crack NEET in 2023 how should I study?
If you are in class 11th and want to crack NEET in 2023, here are some tips to help you prepare effectively:

Understand the Exam: In order to understand the exam, you should review the official NEET syllabus and exam pattern. You should also familiarize yourself with the marking scheme and understand how many marks are allotted for each question. This will help you understand what topics to focus on and how to manage your time effectively during the exam.
Create a Study Schedule: Your study schedule should take into account your daily routine and other commitments. Allocate time for each subject and prioritize the topics that you find the most difficult. Make sure to include regular revisions and practice tests to help you track your progress.
Focus on Conceptual Understanding: It’s important to have a deep understanding of the concepts and principles that underlie each topic. Avoid memorizing facts and instead focus on developing a conceptual understanding of the subject matter.
Practice Regularly: Regular practice is crucial for success in NEET. Solving practice questions and previous year papers will help you build speed and accuracy, and also familiarize you with the types of questions that are typically asked.
Seek Help When Needed: Don’t hesitate to seek help if you are struggling with a particular topic. Your teachers, friends, and online resources can all be valuable sources of assistance.
Stay Motivated: It’s important to stay motivated throughout the preparation process. Set small goals for yourself and celebrate each accomplishment along the way. Surround yourself with positive and supportive people who can help you stay motivated.
download (10)