Neet crack in 5 months

Is it possible for me to score 650+ in neet 2023 on 7 may because right now I’m scoring 150+ please tell us it possible for me

5 Likes

Start doing now . Complete as much syllabus as you can specially of biology and chemistry whole. You can take few physics chapter lightly. Try to score 330 in bio. It can only happen only when you will observe and study instead of reading NCERT superficially. Revision is important so spare 4-6 weeks before exams only for revision. Take tips from your mentor and they will surely help you.

8 Likes

You need to do lot of work. Since you are scoring just 150+ then focus on biology first because that alone can help you make more than 300.
For that just follow the ncert and read it thoroughly for atleast about 6 times till the exam. Focus on question practice as much as you do in theory as it is important to check how much you can recall after reading the chapter.
For physics and chemistry just clear the theory part from your teacher or watch lectures to get the concepts right.
And then just focus on practicing solved examples and then basic questions so that atleast the base of the chapters is strong. If you do this your score will definitely be increasing in some time. Apart from that you need to get a mentor who can help you to apply the above said suggestions as you will be needing proper guidance for making a schedule and making revision notes for the last 1-2 months and also paper attempting strategy.

4 Likes

How to get mentor

Either go to site and register or contact on +91 70421 04255 exprto team will pick your call and ask for mentorship

3 Likes

Pls suggest me a 5 month study planner for getting best medical College

1 Like

First of All focus on Biology
In biology -Revise NCERT (focus on tables And Diagrams)
Practice previous year questions
For physics -Practice last year questions
For Chemistry -Practice questions from past year.
Try to focus more on Biology it will fetch u more marks Target for biology must be around 330.

4 Likes

There isn’t a universal planner for cracking the exam in 5 months.
You will need a mentor who can guide you according to your specific requirements and level of preparation. For my mentees I follow 4+1 rule i.e complete the syllabus and backlog in the first 4 months and the last 1 month will be revision month. But thats not the case for all, some mentees who will be completing the syllabus by February will have 2 months of revision and their schedule and plans will be made separately.
First of all focus on limited books and resources, preferably those which your mentor suggests you and work according to his/her suggestions. Plan your day in such a way that you can give time to both current topics which are being taught in your lectures and some time to revise previous topics. I can help you in that if you face any problem in that time management. Apart from that regarding physics and chemistry you need to clear your theory first and then solve solved examples and then basic questions.
Regarding more consult your mentor…if you dont have one get one
All the best

2 Likes

Hello @Khushi101

For cracking NEET in 5 months, you have to do lots of hardwork. You have to study 8-9 hours regularly.

Please check the post :point_right: How to crack NEET in 4-5 months? , I have explained everything in that post.

If still you have any doubts or query then you can ask us.

Sir I have incomplete syallabus and also backlogs…muze apse contact karna hai kaise karu muze mentor chahiye …

1 Like

Hello @Ga_yatri26-07

Go to site 👉www.exprto.com and register or contact on 91 70423 52673 or 91 70421 04255 exprto team will pick your call and ask for mentorship with your favourite mentor.

If still you have any questions or query then you can ask here.

1 Like

Bcha u can contact me via exprto
U can ask for session with Dr geetanjali

1 Like

Sir maine ye abhi join Kiya …i don’t know about mentors so plz will you suggest me

3 Likes

Hello @Ga_yatri26-07

Congratulations ! you are one step ahead from other as you have your mentor who guide you throughout your NEET preparation journey. Your mentor provide you detail strategies and planning for cracking exam. Mentor also provides you motivation, study material, short notes, revision notes and many more…
Your mentor will resolve your academic and non academic queries/problems and help you throughout your preparation period.
I hope you understand

If you still have any query or problem then you can ask me.

Maybe 5 months of preparation would help you to crack the NEET examination, but a seat in your desired medical college is not guaranteed. Anyways I will help you with the study plan for 5 months.

5 Months study plan

The main thing you need to concentrate on here is daily revisions and tests. I will tell you how.

After finishing each chapter you need to attend that chapter’s practice test. If you score less on the practice tests. Identify your mistakes and learn them. Don’t keep it for the next day finish it that day itself. Revise and re-attend the practice test.
Revise daily. If you were nit able to complete a full chapter in one day, just after finishing the concepts, take a book and try to write all the concepts you learned that day. Try to explain each concept in a single line. The concepts which you are unable to recall, you should learn it again on that day itself. Maintain a book for it.
Apart from all these you should maintain a timetable, so that you could be able to utlise the time in a productive way and you can track your preparation easily.
Use the best study materials available in the market. Eventhough NCERT is the best book for NEET you must use other quality study materials to get a good exposure for NEET. I will tell you the study materials that I have used for my preparation.

Physics
Concepts of Physics, part 1 and 2 by H C Verma
Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
Objective Physics for medical entrance examination (volumes 1 and 2) by D C Pandey
Chemistry

NCERT Exemplar Class 11 and 12
Physics MCQ by D Mukherjee
Physical Chemistry by O P Tandon
Oxford’s Organic Chemistry by Jonathan Clayden, Nick Greeves,
Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J D Lee
MTG’s Objective NCERT at your fingertips by MTG Editorial Board
Modern’s ABC of Chemistry of Classes 11 and 12 (volumes 1 and 2) by S.P. Jauhar
Biology

Objective Biology (volumes 1 & 2) by GR Bathla
Biology Classes 11 and 12 (Volume 1 & 2) by Pradeep Publications
Objective Biology (Volume 1, 2, and 3 along with Practice Papers) by Dinesh Publications
A Class Book for Botany by A C Dutta
Apart from all these books, I have used an app called Basidia Learning. Infact this app was my prepration guru.

1. Have confidence and believe in yourself, you can clear NEET easily if you are determined. Havent you heard - “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.