Should I take another drop for the NEET 2023?

Should I take another drop for the NEET 2023?

4 Likes

Only if you think you can achieve your goal. I used to ask myself the same question again and again(had taken drops) and I used to get the same answer again and again… to just
go for it. If by chance you’re thinking about your PCM friends who’re either in btech colleges or doing jobs or PCB friends who’re in medical colleges, let me tell you my friend, think about yourself. Those guys aren’t gonna live your life for you, aren’t gonna help you the most, aren’t gonna feed your family tomorrow for you. After all those years of restless nights, relentless days of hard work, The day you enter into the medical college, you’ll get a sense of an achievement and a happy tear for making your parents proud by getting that MBBS seat. It’s you who have to clear this exam and for that you have to give yourself the time to prepare for this exam in the best way. If you want guidance and help to clear NEET 2023, then I would recommend you to take a NEET mentorship program where the recent NEET toppers will be available to you on call and will guide you, tell you tips and tricks so that you have a smooth journey throughout your preparation and be ahead of other competitors. The best platform for such mentorship programs is EXPRTO. Just go to the website, enroll yourself and book a session to receive the guidance from recent NEET Toppers.

3 Likes