I am not able to study efficiently for the NEET exams because of school pressure. I am currently in class 11th. What can I do?

main-qimg-98b980887c1086aa8f590e6951af1ad4-lq

I am not able to study efficiently for the NEET exams because of school pressure. I am currently in class 11th. What can I do?

14 Likes

If you are only a school person and it is only school pressure that’s bothering you , it’s absolutely fine my friend . Make boards your priority . Do all the theoretical stuff first and then come down to solving numerical. Start from board level and then progress to more difficult ones of NEET level . It will help you in both . If you still find managing your boards and NEET difficult …stay calm … finish with your boards first along with multiple thorough readings of NCERT and take a drop. Focus sincerely on physics and chemistry. At Least I can say for myself that my entire preparation was done in my drop year and that’s a sufficiently long time ! If you want guidance and help to clear NEET 2023, then I would recommend you to take a NEET mentorship program where the recent NEET toppers will be available to you on call and will guide you, tell you tips and tricks so that you have a smooth journey
throughout your preparation and be ahead of other competitors. The best platform for such mentorship programs is EXPRTO. Just go to the website, enroll yourself and book a session to receive the
guidance from recent NEET Toppers. That’s all you have to do to start and continue your preparation for NEET 2023.

10 Likes