I'm currently studying in class 11th and want to crack the NEET 2023 but now we're studying the new revised syllabus, but in the NEET 2023, the syllabus will be changed again. Should I take a drop or not?

I’m currently studying in class 11th and want to crack the NEET 2023 but now we’re studying the new revised syllabus, but in the NEET 2023, the syllabus will be changed again. Should I take a drop or not?

6 Likes

No need to think about taking a drop. You are in class 11th so you have more than enough time to crack the exam in your very first attempt. Just keep studying. Join PW test series and cover respective
topics. And it doesn’t matter whether the syllabus is going to change or not. You have to cover all the syllabus given in NCERT, simple. Cover chapter revise it by notes and give tests and do analysis of it.
Follow this for each and every chapter. That’s the only thing you have to do. Keep studying and follow NCERT syllabus. Don’t think unnecessary things and just start working. And believe…you can easily crack NEET and make your parents and teachers feel proud. Just try t feel the euphoria of the moment when you will have your amazing result in your hand and all the people surrounding you will celebrate
your result. If you want guidance and help to clear NEET 2023, then I would recommend you to take a NEET mentorship program where the recent NEET toppers will be available to you on call and will guide you, tell you tips and tricks so that you have a smooth journey throughout your preparation and be ahead of other competitors. The best platform for such mentorship programs is EXPRTO. Just go to
the website, enroll yourself and book a session to receive the guidance from recent NEET Toppers.

6 Likes